The main objective of the Álvaro Gutiérrez website is to facilitate an understanding of the company, its activities and services that it provides to the general public. Álvaro Gutiérrez reserves the right to make, at any time and without notice, modifications of the information contained on its website.
Álvaro Gutiérrez will not be held responsible for any consequences or damages deriving from access to the website, the use made of the information it contains or access to other Internet subjects made through their links.
Intellectual Property Rights
All rights reserved. Intellectual property rights of the web, graphic design and codes belong to Bruno Bagot.
This company is exclusively entitled to exploit them in any way and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
Conditions for partial reproduction
- If it is expressly cited as a source of information.
- If it is done with the intention of obtaining the contained information and not for commercial purposes or for use other than private or individual.
- That no content included on this website is modified in any way.
- That no element available on this website may be used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other contents that accompany it.
- That it be communicated in writing and in an irrefutable manner to Álvaro Gutiérrez and in turn, obtain the company’s certified authorization to reproduce.
- That the reproduced elements are not to be given to others or installed on a server connected to the Internet or any local network.
Responsibility for contents of links
The links that appear on this page are solely for informative purposes. Álvaro Gutiérrez will not be held responsible for the information contained on these websites. Any references made on the website of Álvaro Gutiérrez to any product, service, process, link or any other information using the trademark, trade name or manufacturer or supplier, that are the property of others does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by Álvaro Gutiérrez.
Álvaro Gutiérrez will not be held responsible for possible security error that might result from the fact of using outdated browser versions, or the consequences that may arise from the malfunctioning of the browser, either by inadequate configuration, presence of computer viruses or any other cause beyond Álvaro Gutiérrez.
Responsibility for website contents
Álvaro Gutiérrez rejects any liability arising from the misuse of the contents and reserves the right to update, delete, limit or prevent access to them, temporarily or permanently.
Álvaro Gutiérrez will not be held responsible for any information not contained in these web pages and, therefore, not elaborated by Álvaro Gutiérrez or not published under its name.
Álvaro Gutiérrez will not be held responsible for any discrepancies that may arise between paper versions and electronic versions of its documents published on the website.
Álvaro Gutiérrez will not be held responsible for the use minors make of the website. Álvaro Gutiérrez is not responsible if the content of the website may offend children’s sensibility. It is the parents’ responsibility to ensure proper use of tools like the Internet and to supervise children in their sessions.
- Álvaro Gutiérrez is committed to maintaining data confidentiality of client, users and visitors and comply with all current legal requirements.
- In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, Álvaro Gutiérrez will commit to fulfilling the obligation of personal data confidentiality, the duty to keep it and take necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, taking into consideration the current state of technology.
- Data collected through forms, e-mails or other means will be used solely and exclusively for the purposes stated on the form that the user fills out.
- We will not hand over, sell or share any user information.
- We will not contact any user unless strictly necessary for the required service.
- You are entitled to obtain information from said data, rectification, cancellation and opposition in being assisted, by sending us an e-mail.